My Hubbin and I

My Hubbin and I

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Few & Far Between

Although my posts have been few and far between this last month it hasn't been for lack of things to say, just lack of time to write them.

Our trip to see B & D was fantastic. We had a blast spending time with them, meeting the people they hang out with, and seeing where they live now. B's boyfriend is a great guy, and I'm glad I had the chance to get to know him a little bit. D is the same, yet different. He has grown, he is more mature, but also more insecure with where he is at (not that he is doubting where he is at physically, but he has only one or two good support people where he is at right now). Please pray for him in this, as it is not easy for him.
Please pray for B, that she can find a better job if possible. However, all in all those two are doing well. And we are beginning to do well without them here also. :)

While out there we met Travis, Jen and Emily and spent a lovely afternoon/evening with them. We went to a waterfall and walked around while we caught up and then we went to dinner at a lovely Italian place. While there we figured out it was my 3/4 birthday (three months exactly until my birthday), so they sang happy 3/4 birthday to me. When we were standing in the parking lot talking before leaving when a man who had been in the restaurant yelled happy birthday to me before driving off! It was hilarious! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment