My Hubbin and I

My Hubbin and I

Monday, September 20, 2010

And the Maize begins

The Fritzler Maize opened this weekend. A new, crazy maize season is upon us now... A season for pumpkins and leaves. Smiling faces, screaming children, and grumpy customers. Old attractions and a new one. A new design for the cornfield that most people don't enter during the day.
I'm excited for the time at the Maize, but I also feel like I'm just rolling into it and will roll out of it at then end of October. I'm more excited about the new season and getting back to remodeling our house... A new bathroom and flooring on the stairs. Maybe new windows and siding. Finishing baseboard and fixing the whole house fan. It never ends, but it is never boring either.

A new season is upon us and as we walk through it we will discover new challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment