My Hubbin and I

My Hubbin and I

Friday, February 5, 2010

Bad News...

So Hubbin spoke to Gail last night and Gail told him we won't be able to get more than $160,000 out of our house right now because there are just too many forclosures in the area.
That is some BAD news. But it is also kind of a relief...now we don't HAVE to get the house done by March 1st. We can take our time and have it done by the end of March instead. This means less stress, more time relaxing and less painting all in the same day! :) This makes for a happy me, but I have yet to resign myself to living in our house for another year...I'm hoping beyond all hope that we can get the house on 47 for $150,000ish when it goes up for auction in March. Maybe if that house is gone I will be ok with living in town for another year...One more 4th of July, one more Labor day, one more birthday, one more Thanksgiving, one more Christmas...maybe. God knows the plans He has for us and I'm quite sure He will work them out no matter what they are.

Hubbin made me dinner last night...it was actually "Brunner" or breakfast for dinner. He made it look all pretty before we ate it and it was REALLY good!

We are also making chili for the chili-cookoff tomorrow...that should be fun. At least it will put our fantastic kitchen to good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment